Sunday, December 16, 2012

Macau in Black and White

Macau has so many sides to her that I felt one post just wasn't enough. This side of Macau, as Peter put it, looked like a war zone!
We had walked to the top of Macau to visit the museum, and the view was pretty impressive, but for very different reasons.
This part of Macau I felt had more impact in black and white:






This lovely street vendor kindly let me take her photo, selling what was one of my fav dishes in Hong Kong, fish balls! I have yet to try them again, my time will come ;)



Old Macau at night really did make me think of Europe. The street lamps so remind me of Paris!
and then a side alley of neon signs!


I have one more Macau entry, the tranquil side...

Thanks for stopping by our blog
Love
Team B xx

6 comments:

designed with love by beautiful dawn designs